Ethnic Hair Transplant in Paris
Afro hair alopecia
At the Clinic of Hair Transplant in Paris Paris we work exclusively with a hair transplant method called FUE, Follicular Unit Extraction. In the treatment, individual strands of hair are extracted from the donor areas, normally towards the back of the head, before being transplanted into areas of sparse coverage.
Thanks to our highly qualified medical team, we are one of the few clinics capable of performing Afro hair treatment, and we will never go ahead with a procedure that we believe will not give the desired results.
The frizzy hair
in its natural environment:
- The hair is thick, very dense, twisted,
- It’s flattened, not round,
- It emerges from the dermis, lying along the skin of the skull and not straight.
Everything is therefore organized so as not to leave the slightest patch of scalp exposed to sunburn. The scalp itself is adapted to climates with high humidity: it is generally drier than a European type scalp, the skin is thicker and the pores are tighter.
Characteristics and specificities of African hair
There are different types of Afro hair:
- Type 4a: Hair well curled from the root, very voluminous and with a spiral wavy pattern, and a slightly defined shape.
- Type 4b: Hair that is well coiled and wavy in an S-shape, which can be a little finer, dense and sometimes fragile.
- Type 4c: Finer and more fragile hair, with Z-shaped curls, which do not really form curls. It may look “heavy” because of the tight curls, but make no mistake: it is the most fragile of the three.
FUE ASSISTED (exclusively by CHT) is a very recent innovation, at the forefront of technology in manual FUE.
Afro hair loss:
a common problem?
- For example, straightening, weaving, braiding and adding. This exerts a too heavy traction on the bulb. These practices, often repeated for long periods of time, can accelerate the normal rhythm of the hair cycle. Eventually, the hair stops growing, leaving a bare or very impoverished area.
Solutions to fight against frizzy hair loss
Afro hair grafting is currently the best solution to fight effectively against alopecia of frizzy hair. This treatment consists of taking strands with their follicle at the nape of the neck, in order to perform a micrograft on the most bald areas: the top of the skull for example, or at the temples. Thanks to this micrografting of Afro hair, it is possible to recover a dense and more voluminous hair.
In all cases, the results are particularly satisfying.
Make an Appointment
We guarantee medical excellence and pay particular attention to your well-being and comfort.