FUE Hair Transplant
(Follicular Unit Extraction)
About Hair Micrografting or FUE
FUE ASSISTED (exclusively by CHT) is a very recent innovation, at the forefront of technology in manual FUE.
The FUE technique
A Japanese dermatologist performed the very first hair transplant in the 1880s. This first graft was the first step in the development of the re-implantation techniques we know today.
The FUE technique is commonly indicated for incipient baldness or for the exfoliation of an unsightly scar in the scalp.
This technique is offered to you in our practice for small cessions requiring no more than 1,000 grafts. Beyond that, the FUE Assisted will be recommended for the most severe baldness.
- This procedure is performed under local anaesthesia, so the patient can resume any professional activity the day after the operation.
- The first regrowths occur 3 months after the graft, for a final result count between 10 and 12 months.
- The hair taken from the back of the skull and re-implanted will not fall back because it does not react to the male hormone.
The solution to hair loss
Hair loss, a problem encountered mostly by men, is also called baldness, or androgenetic alopecia. Hereditary, this phenomenon of hair loss is actually caused by an overproduction of male hormones, which have a significant impact on the life cycle of hair fibres.
The latter is accelerated, resulting in hair loss, which does not grow back.
Therefore, the only solution to regain dense, full and natural hair lies in hair micrografting, the only method that provides quality results.
The FUE technique, which has been the subject of many innovations in recent years, is a safe, effective and very satisfying procedure.
FUE or micrografting:
why go ahead?
Every year, many men and women benefit from the FUE hair transplant carried out in our centre, and enjoy its excellent results.
So why not you?
- The micro hair transplant offers you a natural result: men and/or women who lose their hair want to regain a natural-looking hair. The hair transplant is much more discreet than wearing a wig, for example, and offers a harmonious result. In just a few months, the results are visible and long-lasting.
- Rapid healing: it is true that, unlike the FUT hair transplant, which requires a scalp strip to be taken from the back of the skull, the lesions left by FUE close up very quickly, and leave no trace.
- The micrograft, to treat multiple problems: of course, the FUE technique is recommended for people suffering from incipient baldness. However, it can also help people who want to hide a scar on the skull for example, or who have a skin that is not adapted to the FUT method.
One of the latest technical evolutions
The no shave swab
IMPORTANT INNOVATION :
Make an Appointment
We guarantee medical excellence and pay particular attention to your well-being and comfort.